Saturday, May 29, 2010

Blank...



This song has been running through my head the past few days. I even dreamed about it two nights ago and had to play it yesterday on my iTunes. I love its deep meaning.

I know I just blogged, but I'm still scared. Today was just as hard. And then I went looking at Flairs on FB.... That was a bad idea. I keep crying, and I'm sure my lack of sleep isn't helping my mental or emotional state. I'm worried about finals because my history grade is already jeopardy... I can't fail the final. Unfortunately, I'm so distracted I don't think studying will go well.

I know I stress too much...

I think I need a break. I can't wait for summer.

1 comment:

  1. Ariel -
    I will be praying for you. I love you and God loves you and will protect you and direct you. Keep praying. :)
    ~Rachel

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every comment on my blog and respond personally to each one. Feel free to share your blog link as well so I can comment and follow back! Have a great week!