Saturday, May 29, 2010

Scared....

I'm honestly scared.....


Tonight was fun. It really was. I'm glad I decided to go instead of back out. However.... I did not think it would come back. Especially THERE of all places.

It was hard fighting it... It really was. I'm just grateful that I have friends who know what I mean when I tell them something and don't tell anyone else. (Thank you, you know who you are!) Still...

I want/wanted this to end. I thought it was over.

I don't want to fight this battle anymore.

1 comment:

  1. Ariel ~
    Although I don't know what you're talking about, I will be praying for you. I hope everything gets better soon. I love you! If you wanna talk, I'm here, if not, that's okay too. :)
    Love, Rachel

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every comment on my blog and respond personally to each one. Feel free to share your blog link as well so I can comment and follow back! Have a great week!